This library integrates skosprovider in a pyramid application.
Building the docs
More information about this library can be found in
docs. The docs can be
built using Sphinx.
Please make sure you have installed Sphinx in the same environment where
pyramid_skosprovider is present.
# activate your virtual env
$ pip install -r requirements.txt
$ python setup.py develop
$ cd docs
$ make html
- Sort case insensitive when sorting by label. This is a BC break, although
to most users it might actually be a bug fix. (#16) [TalissaJoly]
- Add the markup attribute to Note json representations. This is a new addition
to skosprovider 0.6.0 that allows marking that a note contains some markup
(currently only HTML).
- Looking for a certain URI is now done with a query parameter in stead of in
the path of a resource. So,
/uris/urn:x-skosprovider:trees should now be
/uris?uri=urn:x-skosprovider:trees. The old way is deprecated. It
will still function under version
0.7.0, but will be removed in a future
- Add support for the sources attribute, a new feature in skosprovider 0.6.0
- Add support for languages to Conceptschemes, a new feature in skosprovider
0.6.0 that allows detailing what languages a conceptscheme uses.
- Move JSON renderers to their own file and fix some language handling issues.
- Add support for Python 3.5
- Allow the client to specify in which language labels should preferentially
be returned. This can be chosen by adding a language parameter to
certain query strings. If not present, pyramid_skosprovider falls back on
pyramid’s locale negotiation. (#10) (#14) [dieuska]
- Expose a provider’s expand method. This returns the narrower transitive
closure for a certain concept or collection. (#11) [dieuska]
- Some documentation updates.
- Conceptschemes expose information on the subject they’re tagged with. [BartSaelen]
- A new search endpoint for searching across conceptschemes was added. Search
syntax is the same as for searching within a single scheme, but the collection
parameter is not accepted. Two extra parameters were added for limiting the
search to a subset of available conceptschemes. (#8)
- A new endpoint for looking up a certain URI was added. This endpoint does not
redirect to an external URI, but lets a client know where more information
about this URI can be found (eg. in which conceptscheme a concept lives). (#7)
- Compatibility with skosprovider 0.4.0
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and Python 3.2.
- Expose notes on collections.
- Expose matches on concepts (collections don’t have matches).
- Expose subordinate_arrays on concepts and superordinates on collections.
- Integrate concept scheme information. Concepts and collections passed through
the service now contain the uri of the concept scheme they belong to. The
concept scheme endpoint now also exposes information like a uri, a list of
labels and notes.
- Expose information about top concepts.
- Expose information about display top and display children.
- Fix a bug with returning concepts and collections not on the first page
of data through the Range header. (#3)
- Added support for sorting. (#4, #5) [cedrikv]
- Compatibility with skosprovider 0.3.0
- Added service documentation (#1)
- Code coverage by coveralls.
- Removed unit tests from resulting package.
- Moved documentation to Sphinx.
- Reorganisation of tests.
- Changed to py.test as testrunner.
- Some Flake8 fixes.
- Initial version
- Includes json views based on the interfaces skosprovider offers.
- Adds a skosprovider registry to the pyramid request.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.