Pyramid Social Network Authentication
pyramid_sna is a Pyramid library for authenticating users using OAuth2 providers.
It is released under the terms of a 3 clause BSD license and it is based on code originally from the Yith Library Server project.
You can learn how to use it reading the documentation in the docs directory.
- Don’t pin requirement versions so applications using pyramid_sna can decide what version they want.
- Add support for Microsoft Live Connect. Contributed by Antonio Perez-Aranda Alcaide
- Add documentation.
- Make the library easier to depend on by not pinning the versions of all our indirect dependencies.
- Fix a crash with Facebook auth because its response is not JSON.
- Initial release with code from Yith Library Server
- License change with the agreement of original YLS copyright holders
- Make the scope configurable
- Make the [google,facebook]_callback views return the result of a configurable callback function.