A pyramid plugin to handle referencing external URIs.
This plugin for pyramid helps in handling references to resources in other applications by allowing querying on references to certain URI’s.
Please consult the documentatation for UriRegistry for more information on how to use this library.
- Add some extra logging. (#13)
- Add required function
AbstractReferencerto determine the uri of the current request (#7 and #8)
- Add support for python 3.5
- Some minor doc fixes
- Changed an edge case where
applicationsresponse attributes could be
Noneso that they are now always empty lists. (#6)
- Updated error message and added JSON error message when a backend application can’t be reached (#9) and when a resource can’t be deleted (#10)
- Added module
- Added uri and request to references parameters
- Included renderer in request config
- Removed exception in get_references view
- Fixed ApplicationResponse title from json
- Changed ApplicationResponse.url to service_url.
- Cleaned up some documentation.
- Added an AbstractReferencer that has no implementation whatsoever.
- Added Python Wheel support
- Make sure that the uri parameter is properly urlencoded.
- Initial version