Provide integration betwen Pyramid and ZODB
A package which provides integration between ZODB and a Pyramid application.
See the documentation at https://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid-zodbconn/en/latest/ for more information.
- Avoid aborting at the end of a request if there is no active transaction. See https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_zodbconn/pull/10
- Open primary database using request.tm, if present, as the transaction manager. If not present, fall back to the default / global transaction manager. Compatibility with pyramid_tm >= 0.11, which allowed the user to specify an explicit per-request transaction factory. https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_zodbconn/issues/6.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6, 3.2, and 3.3.
- Change transfer log file format to include timestamp and elapsed time.
- Add zodbconn.transferlog_threshhold feature: only log transfers if a request took > threshhold secs.
- Add docs section to tox.ini.
- Add zodbconn.transferlog feature, which sends information about ZODB storage loads and stores to a CSV file.
- Add ZODBConnectionOpened, ZODBConnectionWillClose, and ZODBConnectionClosed events, which can be subscribed to.
- Remove transitive dependencies of zodburi.
- Add support for Python 3.2 / 3.3, and test them under tox.
- Configure database with ZODB.ActivityMonitor.ActivityMonitor.
- includeme docstring fix.
- Add named database capability (see new docs section entitled “Named Database Support”).
- Depend on the zodburi package rather than implementing our own URI resolvers and datatypes.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pyramid_zodbconn-0.8.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl