Python password manger
Pysafe is a terminal-based password manager with a very easy to use CLI.
- Generate a unique encryption key to be used as a master password.
- Generate new passwords for new logins .
- Encrypt all saved password using the generated encryption key.
- Show all your saved login credentials with a click of button.
- Ready to export CSV file for an easy backup experience.
- Master reset to delete all saved login credentials and encryption key.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pysafe-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl (7.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pysafe-0.1.2.tar.gz (4.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|