Python driver for Cassandra focusing on asyncio users (INCOMPLETE).
This project has just started. In order to get the SDLC complete, this project is published on github and pypi, but I don't recommend anyone use it just yet.
However, it is for anyone who wants
- to get involved in development,
- to give feedback,
- or are happy with it's very limited state
Please check back often, I hope to get this to a generally useful state this year. Contributions, advice welcome, development is coodinated on github.
pysandra - An asyncio based Cassandra client for Python.
In case you didn't read the notice, there's quite a limited set of functionality at the moment.
Things that exist:
- asyncio interface
- basic DML query (all results are just bytes at the moment)
- basic DDL query
- basic prepared statements
- see protocol.md for more details
Things that don't exist:
- any authnetication support
- any ssl support
- any connection support other then localhost :)
- sync support (version 2.0)
- full error handling
- results into native python types
- why are you still reading this.
- cassandra client driver for asyncio based applications
- allow doing anything the wire protocol allows and servers tolerate
Currently targeting python 3.6 and above
Aims to be:
- developer friendly
- get real data
- make user objects user friendly (exceptions, EventChage, Rows)
- client connection routing
License & Contributions
The pysandra project is dual-licensed under Apache 2.0 and MIT terms.
See COPYRIGHT for full details
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
Pysandra 0.1.1 (2019-11-18)
First Public Version
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pysandra-0.2.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl (25.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pysandra-0.2.6.tar.gz (19.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pysandra-0.2.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl