Simple and lightweight 3D render scene graph for python
Simple and lightweight 3D render scene graph for python 3.
Install the latest version of pysg via pip:
pip install pysg
Checkout the examples folder.
- ModernGL - OpenGL related stuff.
- pyrr - Math operations in 3D like matrix multiplication etc.. Fast due to the heavy use of numpy.
- SPHINX - Used to generate Documentation
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details
Also many thanks to the three.js developers where I got a lot of inspiration from.
- Improve render performance (use multi instance rendering)
- Allow more light sources and add different light types
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.