Python binding for Stallone java library
This package is a Python binding for the Stallone Java library, which is an effort to combine multiple tools for building Markov models from molecular trajectory data.
It provides a high level API for:
- wrapping data (trajectories, math structures)
- (linear) algebra
- discretize MD trajectories
- perform coordinate transformations
- multiple methods for estimate Markov models
- generate trajectories from potential
- free energy estimation
For more information have a look at the current Stallone website: http://github.com/markovmodel/pystallone
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.