Transparent authentication for Strava API
Transparent authentication for Strava API. This library has been inspired by spotifylib as it uses a very similar authentication flow.
The idea is to use all features and methods from stravalib but handling the authentication transparently just by providing all required details.
It’s currently written for Strava V3 API
- Same features as Stravalib’s library but with transparent authentication
- Renew’s the token transparently
- Fixed bug that gets redirects_uri
- Fixed bug about relative imports
- Retrieve new access token if expired transparently
- V3 API with refresh token
- Parsing code query string with built-in methods
- First release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pystrava-0.2.2.tar.gz (34.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pystrava-0.2.2-py3.7.egg (44.2 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.7||Upload date||Hashes View|