Provides systray integration
v0.8 - Platform independent API and checkable
- Added method to explicitly update menu to enable support for other platforms.
- Added support for AppIndicator backend.
- Re-added native clickability for OSX.
- Added support for check boxes.
v0.6 - Simplified API
- Removed explicit default action parameter on_activate.
- Allow terminating the application with ctrl+c on OSX.
- Added basic logging.
v0.4 - GTK+ 3 support
- Added support for GTK+ on Linux.
v0.3.5 - Corrected import errors
- Propagate import errors raised on Linux to help troubleshoot missing Xlib module. Thanks to Lance Kindle!
- Properly declare six as a dependency.
- Declare python3-xlib as dependency on Linux for Python 3.
v0.3.4 - Corrected Python 3 issues on Xorg
- Make sure that pystray can be used on Python 3 on Xorg.
- Make sure the release making script runs on Python 3.
v0.3.3 - Corrected encoding issues
- Make sure building works even when default encoding is not utf-8.
- Corrected issue with click selector on OSX.
v0.3.2 - Universal wheel
- Make sure to build a universal wheel for all python versions.
v0.3.1 - No-change packaging update
- Do not package an old version of pynput.
v0.3 - Proper Python 3 Support
- Corrected Python 3 bugs.
- Made Icon.run() mandatory on all platforms.
v0.2 - Initial Release
- Support for adding a system tray icon on Linux, Mac OSX and Windows.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(25.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||3.5||Sep 21, 2016|
(51.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Egg||3.5||Sep 21, 2016|