Provides systray integration
v0.8 - Platform independent API and checkable
- Added method to explicitly update menu to enable support for other platforms.
- Added support for AppIndicator backend.
- Re-added native clickability for OSX.
- Added support for check boxes.
v0.6 - Simplified API
- Removed explicit default action parameter on_activate.
- Allow terminating the application with ctrl+c on OSX.
- Added basic logging.
v0.4 - GTK+ 3 support
- Added support for GTK+ on Linux.
v0.3.5 - Corrected import errors
- Propagate import errors raised on Linux to help troubleshoot missing Xlib module. Thanks to Lance Kindle!
- Properly declare six as a dependency.
- Declare python3-xlib as dependency on Linux for Python 3.
v0.3.4 - Corrected Python 3 issues on Xorg
- Make sure that pystray can be used on Python 3 on Xorg.
- Make sure the release making script runs on Python 3.
v0.3.3 - Corrected encoding issues
- Make sure building works even when default encoding is not utf-8.
- Corrected issue with click selector on OSX.
v0.3.2 - Universal wheel
- Make sure to build a universal wheel for all python versions.
v0.3.1 - No-change packaging update
- Do not package an old version of pynput.
v0.3 - Proper Python 3 Support
- Corrected Python 3 bugs.
- Made Icon.run() mandatory on all platforms.
v0.2 - Initial Release
- Support for adding a system tray icon on Linux, Mac OSX and Windows.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pystray-0.8-py2.py3-none-any.whl (25.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.5||Sep 21, 2016|
|pystray-0.8-py3.5.egg (51.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||3.5||Sep 21, 2016|