A Python package for the Simplified Zone Notation standard
A Python package for the Simplified Zone Notation standard.
- Support for lists and floats types [Eduardo Mora]
- Parser supports multiline attributes. [Javier Peralta]
- Dropped support for Python 2.7. [Carlos Jenkins]
- Fix grammar description for pyparsing > 2.2.2. [Carlos Jenkins]
Initial public release.
- Inject support links ports and env. [Javier Peralta]
Copyright (C) 2016-2019 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.