Concurrently execute test cases with multithread, multiprocess and gevent
Concurrently execute pytest testing with multi-thread, multi-process and gevent
- Testing concurrently with pytest, using one of the three modes
- Multiprocess (–concmode=mproc)
- Multithread (–concmode=mthread)
- Asynchronous Network with gevent (–concmode=asyncnet)
- The ability to designate the amount of work to be used for testing
- The ability to put your tests into separate groups
- Python2 version [2.7.*]
- Python3 version [3.4+]
- Make sure you have the latest version of pytest installed for your environment
- Use this plugin by running pytest normally and use –concmode [mode name]
- [mode name] should be one of the following (mproc, mthread, or asyncnet)
Contributions are very welcome. Tests can be run with tox, please ensure the coverage at least stays the same before you submit a pull request.
Distributed under the terms of the MIT license, “pytest-concurrent” is free and open source software
If you encounter any problems, please file an issue along with a detailed description.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pytest_concurrent-0.2.2-py3-none-any.whl (10.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pytest_concurrent-0.2.2-py3-none-any.whl