Databases fixtures plugin for py.test.
py.test clean fixtures for: postgresql, mysql, redis, mongo, elasticsearch and rabbitmq.
Starts specific database deamon and cleanup all data produced during tests.
$ pip install --upgrade pytest-dbfixtures
How to use
Please see documentation
- fix W503 pep8 errors, that appeared after new pylama got released
- update to be able to use pytest-dbfixtures with pymongo 3
- ability to properly use also beta versions of postgresql releases. (previously only stable versions were targeted)
- add ability to set custom location for logs (might be useful for analysing logs from tests)
- added postgresql 9.4 to supported versions.
Use port number in default RabbitMQ node name.
This allows using just the port=’?’ argument to rabbitmq_proc to run multiple independent RabbitMQ instances for use with xdist to parallelize tests on a single machine.
Old versions of Redis notification
displays a message about old version of redis
- Feature: random ports selection Adds a possibility of passing ‘?’ in port= argument of process fixtures.
- Removes ‘port’ from db fixtures
- Fixes postgres missing host - previously using config.postgresql.unixsocketdir
- redisdb fixture allows to specify client connection class
- redisdb fixture uses now StrictRedis by default (backward incompatible)
- replaced MySQLdb with it’s fork mysqlclient - compatibility with python3
- renamed mysqldb fixture to mysql to keep it consistent with other client fixtures.
- replaced pika with python 3 compatible rabbitpy
- removed deprecated mysqldb_session/mysql_session
- bugfix of rabbitmq fixture: cast rabbitmq queues and exchanges to str due to pamq having problems
- internal changes: removed GentleKillingExecutor as mirakuru already implements same functionality
- syntax fixes for python 3
- moved postgresql starting code into it’s own executor
- xdist distributed hosts testing bugfix (but xdist parallelization on one host won’t work)
- make rabbitmq logs persistent
- update mirakuru to min 0.2
- os.killpg to terminate process
- add tests coverage on coveralls
- remove creating old RABBITMQ env variables
- remove elasticsearch home folder at process teardown
- set elasticsearch index.store.type to memory by default
- localized elasticsearch instance by default
- replaced summon_process with mirakuru
- RabbitMQ process fixture is session scoped
- rabbitmq fixture factory accepts custom teardown
- StopRunningExecutor to simply return if process had been already killed.
- MongoDB fixtures can be now initialized by factories
- Bugfix: params in redis fixture
- Add params to mysql fixture
- Client fixtures now check if process (process fixture) is running before every test and starts process if it was terminated after previous test.
- Bugfix: Now we don’t overwrite postgresql config in postgres_proc
- Bugfix of rabbitmq_proc fixture - now it works with scope=function
- Overrides SimpleExecutor’s behavior with a try of more gentle terminating subprocess before killing it.
- Deprecate scope for mysqldb fixture and change it to function by default.
- RabbitMQ factories support (multiple rabbit fixtures).
- Postgresql multiple versions proper support
- Default timeouts and waits for process executors
- introduced Elasticsearch fixture
- mysql fixture now uses factories
- postgresql fixtures and fixture factories
- small code quality improvements
- pylama code check
- splits rabbitmq fixture into process/client fixtures
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pytest_dbfixtures-0.10.0-py2-none-any.whl (33.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pytest_dbfixtures-0.10.0-py3-none-any.whl (33.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pytest-dbfixtures-0.10.0.tar.gz (17.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pytest_dbfixtures-0.10.0-py2-none-any.whl
Hashes for pytest_dbfixtures-0.10.0-py3-none-any.whl