pytest plugin which adds pdb helper commands related to pytest.
py.test plugin pytest plugin which adds pdb helper commands related to pytest.
pip install pytest-pdb
- gototest | gt
- When debugging with pdb, type gototest which brings you directly to the frame of the test function.
- whichtest | wt
When debugging with pdb, type whichtest which should print something like:
Currently in test_pdb.py:13: TestClasses.test_class_pdb
It works by walking the frame stack until it finds a test item in the locals. This depends on how pytest_pyfunc_call is implemented. If that changes or is replaced by a plugin, the whichtest command may fail.
- Move to top (oldest) frame.
- Move to bottom (newest) frame.
0.3.0 - 2018-07-28
- Show offset of current frame to test frame. [blueyed, fschulze]
- Add top and bottom commands. [blueyed]
- Add wt/gt shortcuts. [blueyed]
- Add gototest command. [blueyed]
- Print location upon entering pdb. [blueyed, fschulze]
0.2.0 - 2017-01-17
- Fix/improve location reporting. [blueyed (Daniel Hahler)]
0.1.0 - 2016-07-09
- Initial release. [fschulze (Florian Schulze)]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pytest_pdb-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (3.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Jul 28, 2018|
|pytest-pdb-0.3.0.tar.gz (4.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 28, 2018|