Pytest fixtures for REANA.
pytest-REANA is a component of the REANA reusable and reproducible research data analysis platform. It provides pytest fixtures and test utilities.
- pytest fixtures
- mocking OpenAPI client with request format validation
- mocking Advanced Message Queuing Protocol consumers and producers
- mocking Celery tasks
- mocking file system workspace access
- mocking database access
- includes sample workspace directory
Version 0.5.0 (2019-04-16)
- Makes workspace path configurable for the sample_workflow_workspace fixture through the path parameter.
- Adds sample_serial_workflow_in_db fixture.
- Exposes previously hidden sample_yadage_workflow_in_db fixture.
- Adds missing database session close in session fixture.
- Adds helpers to represent starting and requeueing job conditions, sample_condition_for_starting_queued_workflows and sample_condition_for_requeueing_workflows.
Version 0.4.1 (2018-11-06)
- Adds directory including sample workspace data.
Version 0.4.0 (2018-11-06)
- Initial public release.
Please note that REANA is in an early alpha stage of its development. The developer preview releases are meant for early adopters and testers. Please don’t rely on released versions for any production purposes yet.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pytest-reana-0.5.0.tar.gz (67.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|