Pytest integration with rotest
Integration with rotest
This pytest plugin was generated with Cookiecutter along with @hackebrot’s cookiecutter-pytest-plugin template.
- Full support for running Rotest tests (TestCases and TestFlows)
- Global resource manager
- Global Rotest result object
- --ipdbugger flag for setting up the ipdbugger wrapper (-D or --debug in Rotest cli)
- --outputs cmd option for setting up output handlers (-o or --outputs in Rotest cli)
- --config for selecting Rotest run configuration file (-c or --config in Rotest cli)
- Python >= 2.7 or >= 3.6
- Rotest >= 7.3
- Pytest >= 3.5
You can install “pytest-rotest” via pip from PyPI:
$ pip install pytest-rotest
Contributions are very welcome. Tests can be run with tox, please ensure the coverage at least stays the same before you submit a pull request.
Distributed under the terms of the MIT license, “pytest-rotest” is free and open source software
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pytest_rotest-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl