Doctest plugin for pytest with support for Sphinx-specific doctest-directives
A doctest plugin for pytest, which understands the sphinx-specific directives from doctest-sphinx. Those sphinx-specific directives can be used in rst files as well as in docstrings of python modules.
- support for testcode and testoutput directives
- support for testsetup and testcleanup is planned (pull-requests welcome)
- support for parsing global optionflags (doctest_optionflags) from pytest.ini
- support for :options: in testoutput
- support for :skipif: in testcode and in testoutput
- :hide: is ignored by “pytest-sphinx”
Contributions are very welcome. Tests can be run with tox, please ensure the coverage at least stays the same before you submit a pull request.
Distributed under the terms of the BSD-3 license, “pytest-sphinx” is free and open source software
If you encounter any problems, please file an issue along with a detailed description.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pytest_sphinx-0.4.0-py3-none-any.whl