A plugin to pytest stoq
A plugin to pytest stoq.
This plugin automatically set up the stoq test environment. It also provide a range of fixtures to ease the testing of stoq-related projects.
- --plugin-cls: the plugin class path to be installed. Useful for testing stoq plugin projects.
- --quick: setup stoq using the quick strategy.
- --skip-env-setup: pytest-stoq won’t setup the database, install plugins etc. (in case you already have the test env ready).
The plugin provides the following fixtures:
- store: an instance of storm’s (ORM) store used to access the database. It suffers rollback after each test case and cannot be committed, closed or rollbacked manually
- example_creator: instance creates (inserts) database objects with example/test data
- sysparam a sysparam instance that clear its cache automatically after each use
(optional) Setup your virtualenv using python 3.5+
Install test requirements:
$ pip install -Ur requirements-test.txt
$ pre-commit install
Run tests using pytest:
$ make test
Distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL v3.0 license, “pytest-stoq” is free and open source software
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pytest-stoq-0.5.0.tar.gz (16.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|