Predictable and repeatable tempdir support.
Adds support for a predictable and repeatable temporary directory.
- Adds support for a predictable and repeatable temporary directory through the tempdir fixture which gets cleaned up in the end of the test run session(this behaviour can be disabled).
- Simply define a pytest_tempdir_basename function on your conftest.py which returns a string to define the basename or pass --tempdir-basename.
- If you wish to leave the temporary directory intact for further inspection after the tests suite ends, pass --tempdir-no-clean.
Contributions are very welcome. Tests can be run with tox, please ensure the coverage at least stays the same before you submit a pull request.
Distributed under the terms of the Apache 2.0 license, “pytest-tempdir” is free and open source software
If you encounter any problems, please file an issue along with a detailed description.
- Support pytest 2.x and 3.x
- Each absolute path gets it’s own counter
- Append a counter value to existing directory names
- Fix more encoding issues when running setup and the system locale is not set
- Fix encoding issue when running setup and the system locale is not set
- Fix stale tempdir cleanup logic
- Wipe the tempdir directory on test session start if it exists
- First working release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(7.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||3.4||Aug 20, 2016|
(5.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Aug 20, 2016|