pytest_sauce provides sane and helpful methods worked out in clearcode to run py.test tests with selenium/saucelabs
pytest_sauce is a pytest wrapper, that makes it easier to configure and run selenium tests both locally and on saucelabs with pytest.
It contains methods to:
- download and run saucelabs connector
- download chromedriver
- run tests on multiple browsers
- if chrome found within browser set to have tests run, checks and downloads chromedriver.
So far, this package provides only methods, that you have to use within your own tasks to run tests. But in the future, it’ll provide at least one method to run tests depend on configuration file.
All these tasks requires is argument with yaml config location
- upgrade Saucelab Connect to v4.3. It’s not backward compatible with previous versions.
- changed os.rename to shutil.move. Fixes moving files between partitions. [fizyk]
- various package description improvements
- excludes buggy pymlconf requirement
- default chromedriver version bumped to 2.2
- xvfb-run mode now starts with auto-servernum parameter by default
- run_tests returns error code from latests test
- public release
- fixed xvfb turning off option
- change default option to not download Saucelabs everytime
- ability to replace pdb with ipdb
- ability to set xvfb-run settings
- ability to run standard py.test tests with config
- initialize package [sliwinski]