A framework-agnostic toolkit for Python driven by the Clean Architecture
python-clean-architecture is a toolkit library aiming to equip you with a set of patterns and some implementations of The Clean Architecture. Using them can make your code focused on the knowledge you are trying to embody. A nice side-effect of this process is an ease of lightweight testing the key fragments of your codebase.
The library is still in a planning phase, so expect multiple refactorizations and many changes to its API (Stage 2 - Pre-Alpha Status).
- Clean design patterns of application by Robert "Uncle Bob" Martin (Architecture the Lost Years)
- Domain Driven Development by Eric Evans & Martin Fowler
Tiers of the architecture
- Data-level logic: data description objects, schemas, serialization, predicates, formulae.
- Domain-specific logic: bounded contexts (aka domains), entities, value objects, aggregates, repositories, policies, factories, domain services.
- Application-specific logic: use-cases, application services, gateways, CQRS stacks, sagas. Task-, event- and data-driven applications, commands.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size python_clean_architecture-0.0.1-py3-none-any.whl (49.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size python-clean-architecture-0.0.1.tar.gz (32.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for python_clean_architecture-0.0.1-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for python-clean-architecture-0.0.1.tar.gz