Client library for Catalyst Cloud Rating API
Client Library for OpenStack Rating Service (Distil)
How to release code/tarballs/pypi
1. Add release tag, for example, “0.2.0” with the following description: “Release disitilclient version 0.2.0”; it should be signed by your personal gpg key:
git tag -s 0.2.0
2. Check that tag is in the repo: “git tag -v 0.2.0”, you should see something like:
object 1466c71d0e9a8fd2cc6e0610587ca0bb2d451ad3 type commit tag 0.2.0 tagger Fei Long Wang <email@example.com> 1488405992 +1300 Release distilclient 0.2.0 Since this release, Distil V2 API is supported.
3. Push tag to the gerrit, you should be in the core team to do it, here is the command to do it:
git push gerrit 0.2.0
4. Check the build status on http://status.openstack.org/zuul/ by search distilclient.
5. Release wil be available when openstack/python-distilclient disappear, check the following links for the right versions:
- Check pypi release on https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-distilclient
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for python-distilclient-0.4.0.tar.gz
Hashes for python_distilclient-0.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl