A collection of Python tools for various tasks
The Python Toolbox is a collection of Python tools for various tasks. It contains:
- python_toolbox.caching: Tools for caching functions, class instances and
- python_toolbox.cute_iter_tools: Tools for manipulating iterables. Adds
- useful functions not found in Python’s built-in itertools.
- python_toolbox.context_management: Pimping up your context managers.
- python_toolbox.emitting: A publisher-subscriber framework that doesn’t
- abuse strings.
- And many, many more! The Python Toolbox contains 100+ useful little tools.
Python Toolbox on GitHub: https://github.com/cool-RR/python_toolbox
Python Toolbox on PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python_toolbox
Test can be run by running the _test_python_toolbox.py script that’s installed automatically with the Python Toolbox.
When python_toolbox isn’t installed, you may run pytest at the repo root to run the tests.
The Python Toolbox was created by Ram Rachum. I provide Development services in Python and Django.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for python_toolbox-1.0.11-py2.py3-none-any.whl