OpenStack Watcher provides a flexible and scalable resource optimization service for multi-tenant OpenStack-based clouds.
OpenStack Watcher provides a flexible and scalable resource optimization service for multi-tenant OpenStack-based clouds. Watcher provides a robust framework to realize a wide range of cloud optimization goals, including the reduction of data center operating costs, increased system performance via intelligent virtual machine migration, increased energy efficiency and more!
- Free software: Apache license
- Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Watcher
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/watcher
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/watcher
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/watcher/latest/
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/watcher/
- Design specifications: https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/watcher-specs/
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for python_watcher-8.0.0-py3-none-any.whl