A collection of Python tools for various tasks
The Python Toolbox is a collection of Python tools for various tasks. It contains:
- python_toolbox.caching: Tools for caching functions, class instances and
- python_toolbox.cute_iter_tools: Tools for manipulating iterables. Adds
- useful functions not found in Python’s built-in itertools.
- python_toolbox.context_management: Pimping up your context managers.
- python_toolbox.emitting: A publisher-subscriber framework that doesn’t
- abuse strings.
- And many, many more! The Python Toolbox contains 100+ useful little tools.
Please keep in mind that Python Toolbox is still in alpha stage, and that backward compatibility would not be maintained in this phase.
Python Toolbox on GitHub: https://github.com/cool-RR/python_toolbox
Python Toolbox on PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python_toolbox
Test can be run by running the _test_python_toolbox.py script that’s installed automatically with the Python Toolbox.
When python_toolbox isn’t installed, you may run nosetests at the repo root to run the tests.
Python Toolbox is at version 0.9.1, which is an alpha release. It’s being used in production every day, but backward compatibility isn’t guaranteed yet.
Adding more useful tools.
Make a 1.0 release and start maintaining backward compatibility.
The Python Toolbox was created by Ram Rachum. I provide Development services in Python and Django.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|python_toolbox-0.9.1-py2-none-any.whl (645.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Jul 22, 2015|
|python_toolbox-0.9.1-py3-none-any.whl (584.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.4||Jul 22, 2015|
|python_toolbox-0.9.1.tar.gz (895.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 22, 2015|