pythonbase is a skeleton for creating Python projects
pythonbase provides a skeleton for creating Python projects, complete with Sphinx docs, PyPI integration, etc.
- Copy the directory structure and files of Pythonbase to your project.
- Make changes to all these files as necessary (e.g., by grep’ing for “pythonbase” and replacing with your project).
- Run python setup.py develop in your new project to install it on your system
- Run python setup.py release to release your project to PyPI. Congratulations, your project can now be installed!
(The last step probably requires PyPI registration; fill in details once I get a good test case for a new user).
- Navigate to the pythonbase/docs directory
- Run sphinx-apidoc -o . -f ../pythonbase; make html
- Go up one directory (cd..).
- Release docs: python setup.py upload_docs --upload-dir=docs/_build/html
- Log into CircleCI, and build your project.
The Pythonbase docs are located as here
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pythonbase-0.0.2.tar.gz (342.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|