pythonbase is a skeleton for creating Python projects
pythonbase provides a skeleton for creating Python projects, complete with Sphinx docs, PyPI integration, etc.
- Copy the directory structure and files of Pythonbase to your project.
- Make changes to all these files as necessary (e.g., by grep’ing for “pythonbase” and replacing with your project).
- Run python setup.py develop in your new project to install it on your system
- Run python setup.py release to release your project to PyPI. Congratulations, your project can now be installed!
(The last step probably requires PyPI registration; fill in details once I get a good test case for a new user).
- Navigate to the pythonbase/docs directory
- Run sphinx-apidoc -o . -f ../pythonbase; make html
- Go up one directory (cd..).
- Release docs: python setup.py upload_docs --upload-dir=docs/_build/html
- Log into CircleCI, and build your project.
The Pythonbase docs are located as here
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pythonbase-0.0.2.tar.gz (342.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|