Collection of tools for Ircam's OpenMusic.
Collection of tools for Ircam’s OpenMusic.
- Free software: GNU General Public License v3
- Documentation: https://pytom.readthedocs.io.
- Bjorklund has multiple representations that update each other when changed
- indices, n_steps
- durations, offset
- Beats can start with a rest
- Beats can be rotated by step and by duration
- Added non-recursive version of the Bjorklund algorithm.
- Fix: Hypothesis test was always successful.
- Added doctests
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pytom-0.1.6-py3-none-any.whl (4.4 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py3|
|pytom-0.1.6.tar.gz (9.3 kB) View hashes||Source||None|