A collection of tools for Python
- Pytools is a big bag of things that are “missing” from the Python standard
library. This is mainly a dependency of my other software packages, and is probably of little interest to you unless you use those. If you’re curious nonetheless, here’s what’s on offer:
- A ton of small tool functions such as len_iterable, argmin, tuple generation, permutation generation, ASCII table pretty printing, GvR’s mokeypatch_xxx() hack, the elusive flatten, and much more.
- Michele Simionato’s decorator module
- A time-series logging module, pytools.log.
- Batch job submission, pytools.batchjob.
- A lexer, pytools.lex.