Track memory allocations per Python file
The tracemalloc module is a debug tool to trace memory blocks allocated by Python. It provides the following information:
- Traceback where an object was allocated
- Statistics on allocated memory blocks per filename and per line number: total size, number and average size of allocated memory blocks
- Compute the differences between two snapshots to detect memory leaks
- Website: http://pytracemalloc.readthedocs.org/
- PyPI entry: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pytracemalloc
- Source code: https://github.com/vstinner/pytracemalloc
See doc/index.rst for the source of the documentation.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pytracemalloc-1.4.tar.gz (326.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|