Uplift modeling implementation
Install from PyPI
pip install pyuplift
Install from source code
git clone https://github.com/duketemon/pyuplift.git cd pyuplift python setup.py install
How to contribute
Any contributions are always welcomed. There is a lot of ways how you can help to the project.
- Contribute to the tests to make it more reliable.
- Contribute to the documentation to make it clearer for everyone.
- Contribute to the tutorials to share your experience with other users.
- Look for issues with tag "help wanted" and submit pull requests to address them.
- Open an issue to report problems or recommend new features.
- Identifying Individuals Who Are Truly Impacted by Treatment
- Pinpointing the Persuadables: Convincing the Right Voters to Support Barack Obama
- Revenue Uplift Modeling
- Devriendt F, Moldovan D, Verbeke W. A literature survey and experimental evaluation of the state-of-the-art in uplift modeling: A stepping stone toward the development of prescriptive analytics. Big data. 2018 Mar 1;6(1):13-41.
- Weisberg HI, Pontes VP. Post hoc subgroups in clinical trials: Anathema or analytics?. Clinical trials. 2015 Aug;12(4):357-64.
- Lo VS. The true lift model: a novel data mining approach to response modeling in database marketing. ACM SIGKDD Explorations Newsletter. 2002 Dec 1;4(2):78-86.
- Guelman L, Guillén M, Pérez-Marín AM. A decision support framework to implement optimal personalized marketing interventions. Decision Support Systems. 2015 Apr 1;72:24-32.
- Tian L, Alizadeh AA, Gentles AJ, Tibshirani R. A simple method for estimating interactions between a treatment and a large number of covariates. Journal of the American Statistical Association. 2014 Oct 2;109(508):1517-32.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyuplift-0.0.4.1.tar.gz (19.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|