Tools for performing batch imports into Vertica
This package contains tools for performing batch imports to the Vertica database. See http://packages.python.org/pyvertica/ for full documentation.
- Module which contains logic for connection to a Vertica DB.
- High speed loader for Vertica.
- Base-class for writing Vertica batch importers.
- Command-line interface for the pyvertica.vcopy module.
pyvertica can be installing by executing pip install pyvertica.
- CHANGE: Change the way in how we detect if the FIFO object is consumed by the QueryThread. By opening the FIFO object (for writing) in 'w' mode after the QueryThread was created, it will block until the COPY SQL statement is started.
- Public release!
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyvertica-1.2.0.tar.gz (14.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|