Tools for performing batch imports into Vertica
This package contains tools for performing batch imports to the Vertica database.
- Module which contains logic for connection to a Vertica DB.
- High speed loader for Vertica.
- Base-class for writing Vertica batch importers.
- Module managing export from one Vertica cluster to another.
- Command-line interface for the pyvertica.batch module.
- Command-line interface for the pyvertica.migrate module.
pyvertica can be installing by executing pip install pyvertica.
- CHANGE: Make it more easy to pass more arguments to get_connection through BaseImporter and VerticaBatch. Note that this is a backwards incompatible change as the arguments for BaseImporter, VerticaBatch and get_connection have changed.
- FEATURE: Add a migration module pyvertica.migrate``and script ``vertica_migrate, to move data between clusters.
- CHANGE: Make the reconnect optional in VerticaBatch.get_connection
- CHANGE: Make the execution of ANALYZE_CONSTRAINTS optional (executed when getting the errors).
- FIX: Handle exceptions raised inside the QueryThread so that the semaphore always gets released.
- FIX: Line-endings in file-object returned by get_errors. All is now \n.
- CHANGE: The Batch-history table is now configurable in BaseImporter.
- CHANGE: get_connection selects a random node from the cluster and returns a connection to that node.
- FIX: Cleanup fifo + temporary directory.
- CHANGE: Change the way in how we detect if the FIFO object is consumed by the QueryThread. By opening the FIFO object (for writing) in 'w' mode after the QueryThread was created, it will block until the COPY SQL statement is started.
- Public release!
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyvertica-1.4.0.tar.gz (27.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|