pywerami is a stand-alone program to make an countour/3D plot from a contour data file generated by the Perple_X program WERAMI.
pywerami is a stand-alone program to make an countour/3D plot from data file generated by the Perple_X program WERAMI or tci file generated by TCInvestigator.
- Free software: GPLv3 license
- Documentation: https://pywerami.readthedocs.org.
- First release on PyPI
- Setup and conda fixes
- Changed to PyQt5
- Minimum number of levels is 2
- For single contour set Minimum and Maximum to same value
- Added support for TCInvestigator tci files
- Fix for selection behaviour when component checked
- Project files implemented
- Changed default cmap to viridis
- Fix of contours min max
- Default formatter of contour labels changed to general format
- Added setting to define number of digits for contour levels for nicer formatting
- Fix for duplicates in tab file
- Deployment fixes
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pywerami-0.2.5.tar.gz (319.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|