Utilities for the Pyzo environment.
The pyzolib package provides basic functionality for the Pyzo environment. It contains a collection of modules and small packages that should be imported as “from pyzolib import xxx”
- The packages currently are:
- path - object oriented path processing (no more os.path.x)
- paths - Get paths to useful directories in a cross platform manner.
- qt - Proxy for importing QtCore et al. from PySide or PyQt4
- ssdf - the Simple Structured Data Format (for config files and scientific databases)
- insertdocs - a sphynx pre-processor to include docstrings in the text, allowing readthedocs.org to host the docs without requiring importing code.
- pyximport - for easy on the fly compilation of Cython, using the Pyzo environment to establish the location of a gcc compiler.
- gccutils - used by the above to manage the gcc compiler.
- interprerers - list the Python interpreters available on this system.
- dllutils - utilities to set the RPATH in dynamic libararies and remove depndencies on the MSVCR from the embedded manifest.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyzolib-0.2.6.tar.gz (47.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|