Visualize and compare algorithm results. Optimize parameters. Share results and track progress.
QA-Board helps Algorithms/QA engineers build great products with powerful quality evaluation and collaboration tools.
QA-Board is not released yet, and likely won't work yet for you because it expects running on our infra...
We're working on it! Status: https://github.com/Samsung/qaboard/issues/1
- Organize, View and Compare Results, Tuning/Optimization
- Web-based: sharable URLs, no install needed.
- Visualizations: support for quantitative metrics, and many file formats: advanced image viewer, support for videos, plotly graphs, text, pointclouds, embedded HTML...
- Integrations: direct access from Git/CI, easily exportable results, API, links to the code, trigger jobs...
- Scale R&D: enable engineers to achieve more and be more productive.
- Faster Time-to-Market: collaboration across teams, workflow integration..
- Quality: uncover issues earlier, KPIs, tuning, reporting...
Get in touch
We are looking for feedback and insights from outside Samsung. This will help us set the direction for
We think you could be interested if have projects where:
- unit tests are not enough (ML, operational research...), and a loss function doesn't tell the whole story. Maybe because...
- there are performance / quality trade-offs, or different configurations of your code you need to compare (hardware design, mobile/embedded...).
- you need advanced visualizations to make sense of results (statistics, image processing, 3d sensors, sensing and decision tasks...) and need tools to dive down into outputs.
- lifecycles are complex, with many stakeholders (algo, hardware, software, QA, production...)
Read the docs! You will learn how to:
- install QA-Board's CLI wrapper
- run a QA-Board server
- wrap your code with QA-Board
- view output files and KPIs
- ...and improve your integration with many guides: bit-accuracy, tuning, etc.
Each section has its own README:
- qatools: provides the
qaCLI wrapper than runs your code, and the
- qaboard-backend exposes an HTTP API used to read/write all the metadata on runs.
- qaboard-webapp is the frontend that displays results.
- Cantaloupe IIIF server, used to "stream" large images to the users.
WIP: we're merging multiple repos into one, expect those path to not be 100% accurate!
Merge requests are welcomed, and don't hesitate to create issues! For a quick chat do contact Arthur Flam
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size qaboard-0.8.2-py3-none-any.whl (87.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size qaboard-0.8.2.tar.gz (59.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|