Visualize and compare algorithm results. Optimize parameters. Share results and track progress.
- Organize, View and Compare Results, Tuning/Optimization
- Web-based, with sharable URLs.
- Visualizations: support for quantitative metrics, and many file formats: advanced image viewer, support for videos, plotly graphs, flame graphs, text, pointclouds, HTML...
- Integrations: direct access from Git and CI tools, easily exportable results, API, links to the code, trigger gitlabCI/jenkins/webhooks...
- Agnostic to your language/framework: run your existing code, write files, view them.
For screenshots check our website.
QA-Board across many projects enables us to:
- Scale R&D: enable engineers to achieve more and be more productive.
- Faster Time-to-Market: collaboration across teams, workflow integration..
- Quality: uncover issues earlier, KPIs, tuning, reporting...
Read the docs! You will learn how to:
- Start a QA-Board server
- Wrap your code with QA-Board
- View output files and KPIs
- ...and setup parameter tuning, integrations with 3rd party tools, etc.
If you want to learn about the code's organization, or how to contribute, read CONTRIBUTING.md
Feedback? Questions? Need Help? Found a bug?
Don't hesitate to get in touch! Contact email@example.com, we'll be delighted to hear your insights.
If you've got questions about setup, deploying, want to develop new features, or just want to chat with the developers, please feel free to start a thread in our Spectrum community!
Found a bug with QA-Board? Go ahead and submit an issue. And, of course, feel free to submit pull requests with bug fixes or changes to the
Thanks to the following people for their contributions, testing, feedback or bug reports: Amir Fruchtman, Avi Schori, Yochay Doutsh, Itamar Persi, Amichay Amitay, Lena Grechikhin, Shai Shamir, Matan Danino, Roy Shaul, Gal Hai, Rivka Emanuel, Ela Shahar, Nadav Ofer, David Nukrai. Thanks also to Sebastien Derhy, Elad Rozin, Nathan Levy, Shahaf Duenyas, Yotam Ater, Asaf Jazcilevich and Yoel Yaffe for supporting the project.
You don't see your name? Get in touch to be added to the list!
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.