Qpage Free Project For Creating Academic Homepage
Free Project For Creating Academic Home page
Last Version : 1.9
We developed QPage on Windows but it also run in Linux and Mac-OSX. QPage is written in Python3, in order to run it, you will need a python interpereter.
- Download And Install Last Version Of Python ( * or use exe folder and skip this step * )
- Download QPage
- Just Unzip It !
- Put your profile picture in image folder (jpg , bmp , tiff , gif , png)
- Put each page details in a text file with page name in doc folder (* In this step you can use [M] , [S] or [L] at the start and [center] at the end of each line to control font size and alignment )
- Put your resume file (pdf format) in doc folder
- Put your font file in font folder (*Optional)
- Run setup.py
- Choose your profile image size
- Choose your text and background color
- Finished!!! Now you can go and upload output folder contains directly in your host
Please refer to the LICENSE file.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size qpage-1.9.0.zip (7.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|