Python Algorithmic Trading Framework
QuantWorks provides a Python API for strategy authoring, backtesting, paper trading, and of course live trading via the
- Python 3 development
- Python 2 support is NOT guaranteed in any capacity.
- Event driven.
- Supports Market, Limit, Stop and StopLimit orders.
- Supports any type of time-series data in Pandas or CSV format (like Yahoo! Finance, Google Finance, Quandl and NinjaTrader), as well as database (i.e. sqlite).
- Technical indicators and filters like SMA, WMA, EMA, RSI, Bollinger Bands, Hurst exponent and others.
- Performance metrics like Sharpe ratio and drawdown analysis.
- Event profiler.
- TA-Lib integration.
QuantWorks is a fork of
PyAlgoTrade by @gbeced. This project aims to be:
- Modern: first-class Python 3 development (Python 2 is EOL as of 2020)
- Extensible: as a framework, robust extension support is a must, and we encourage users of QuantWorks to give back by publishing their extensions (see Extensions)
- Easy to Develop: state-of-the-art tooling (pytest, poetry, travis) and approachable design principles should make it easy for newcomers to contribute.
- Open: as a fork of an Apache 2.0 license project, QuantWorks maintains the spirit of FOSS development. CONTRIBUTING.md forthcoming
QuantWorks is developed and tested using 3.7 and depends on:
- NumPy and SciPy.
- matplotlib for plotting support.
- ws4py for Bitstamp support.
- tornado for Bitstamp support.
- tweepy for Twitter support.
Developer ergonomics are provided by
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size quantworks-0.21-py3-none-any.whl (150.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size quantworks-0.21.tar.gz (82.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for quantworks-0.21-py3-none-any.whl