Python Algorithmic Trading Framework
QuantWorks provides a Python API for strategy authoring, backtesting, paper trading, and of course live trading via the
- Python 3 development
- Python 2 support is NOT guaranteed in any capacity.
- Event driven.
- Supports Market, Limit, Stop and StopLimit orders.
- Supports any type of time-series data in Pandas or CSV format (like Yahoo! Finance, Google Finance, Quandl and NinjaTrader), as well as database (i.e. sqlite).
- Technical indicators and filters like SMA, WMA, EMA, RSI, Bollinger Bands, Hurst exponent and others.
- Performance metrics like Sharpe ratio and drawdown analysis.
- Event profiler.
- TA-Lib integration.
QuantWorks is a fork of
PyAlgoTrade by @gbeced. This project aims to be:
- Modern: first-class Python 3 development (Python 2 is EOL as of 2020)
- Extensible: as a framework, robust extension support is a must, and we encourage users of QuantWorks to give back by publishing their extensions (see Extensions)
- Easy to Develop: state-of-the-art tooling (pytest, poetry, travis) and approachable design principles should make it easy for newcomers to contribute.
- Open: as a fork of an Apache 2.0 license project, QuantWorks maintains the spirit of FOSS development. CONTRIBUTING.md forthcoming
QuantWorks is developed and tested using 3.7 and depends on:
- NumPy and SciPy.
- matplotlib for plotting support.
- ws4py for Bitstamp support.
- tornado for Bitstamp support.
- tweepy for Twitter support.
Developer ergonomics are provided by
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size quantworks-0.21-py3-none-any.whl (150.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size quantworks-0.21.tar.gz (82.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for quantworks-0.21-py3-none-any.whl