Brings canonical path calculation functionality
quintagroup.canonicalpath package brings canonical path calculation functionality to Plone. The package allows to define path and/or link to the object, which may differ from standard physical path or its URL in portal.
It’s used by such products as quintagroup.seoptimizer (for defining canonical link of the object) and quintagroup.plonegooglesitemaps (on google sitemaps generation).
This package is intended for bringing canonical_path and/or canonical_link property to any traversable object. For that purpose it defines ICanonicalPath and ICanonicalLink interfaces, and registers basic adapters for ITraversable objects.
This package also registers canonical_path and canonical_link indexes for possible usage in catalog (ZCatalog).
Default adapters behaviour:
- canonical_path returns path from portal root, i.e. for /plone/front-page canonical_path will be /front-page.
- canonical_link returns absoulute url of the object.
Supported Plone version
- Add converters from CanonicalPath to CanonicalLink. Useful for migration [mylan]
- Added tests for convertors [mylan]
- Extract DefaultPropertyAdapter into separate one from DefaultCanonicalAdapter [mylan]
- Added tests of default adapters registration [mylan]
- added compatibility with plone 3.0-3.3 [fenix]
- added compatibility for plone 4, removed unnecessary tests [fenix]
- added delete property functionality for ICanonicalPath, ICanonicalLink [mylan]
- added ICanonicalLink interface/adapter/tests/indexer [mylan]
- Reregistered base adatapter for OFS.interface.ITraversable [mylan]
- Rewrite indexer registration with help of plone.indexer [mylan]
- Removed metadata registration in portal catalog [mylan]
- Added tests [mylan]
- Added README [mylan]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|quintagroup.canonicalpath-0.7-py2.4.egg (24.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.4|
|quintagroup.canonicalpath-0.7.tar.gz (14.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|