Free Diazo Theme for Plone 4.1
WhiteBlack is a free diazo theme for Plone 4.1.
- Replaceable logo as in default Plone: customize portal_skins -> sunburst_images -> logo.png
- Replaceable header image for the whole site or site sections. To have new top image, add image with topimage shortname into desirable location on site. Default image size is 1000*252px.
- Global navigation tabs located above the content area between portlet columns
- Configurable columns width via diazo control panel, Advanced tab: change number values for columnonewidth and columntwowidth properties
- Improved thumbnail display view (switch to Thumbnail view)
- Editable footer as in default Plone: customize portal_view_customizations -> plone.footer
Features, that are supported and can be activated by additional packages installation:
- quintagroup.dropdownmenu. Adds custom-style dropdown menu
- Products.Carousel. Adds rotating Carousel banner feature
- Products.LinguaPlone. Adds multilingual functionality. Custom-style language selectors.
- Products.PloneFormGen. Adds TTW Form Generator feature.
- Products.ContentWellPortlets. Allows adding portlets in the header, footer and content area
Theme was tested with:
- Plone 4.1
- plone.app.theming 1.0b9
- quintagroup.dropdownmenu 1.2.5
- Products.Carousel 2.1
- Products.LinguaPlone 4.1.1
- Products.PloneFormGen 1.7.0
- Products.ContentWellPortlets 4.1.0
quintagroup.theme.whiteblack can be installed in any of the following ways.
Installation via diazo panel
- Download zip file at http://plone.org/products/whiteblack-plone-skin/releases/6.0.3/whiteblack.zip
- Import the theme at the ‘Diazo theme’ control panel
Installation via buildout
In the buildout.cfg file of your buildout:
Add quintagroup.theme.whiteblack to the list of eggs to install:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... quintagroup.theme.whiteblack
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
Restart the Zope server, e.g with the following command in the terminal:
$ ./bin/instance restart
On your Plone site go to Site Setup -> Add-ons and activate WhiteBlack Plone Theme.
Installation: development mode
If you want to customize WhiteBlack theme please use the following installation instructions:
download quintagroup.theme.whiteblack-version.zip archive from http://pypi.python.org/pypi/quintagroup.theme.whiteblack
extract theme archive to get quintagroup.theme.whiteblack-version folder. Remove version from folder name to have quintagroup.theme.whiteblack folder
put quintagroup.theme.whiteblack folder into src directory of your buildout
in buildout.cfg file of your buildout add quintagroup.theme.whiteblack to the list of eggs you are developing and to the list of eggs to install:
[buildout] ... develop = src/quintagroup.theme.whiteblack ... eggs = ... quintagroup.theme.whiteblack
Start instance in development mode:
$ ./bin/instance fg
Install WhiteBlack Plone Theme in Plone (Site Setup -> Add-ons).
Now you can customize WhiteBlack Theme by modifying quintagroup.theme.whiteblack package in src directory of your buildout.
6.0.3 - January 20, 2012
- Products.PloneFormGen compatibility added
6.0.2 - December 30, 2011
- removed plone.app.themingpluging dependency
6.0.1 - December 15, 2011
- header markup improved: half-transparent background added for personal tools, site actions, and language selector
- header image location changed
6.0 - December 14, 2011
- theme package converted into diazo theme
4.0.2 - July 29, 2011
- compatibility with Plone 4.1 added
- theme deinstallation fixed
4.0.1 - April 8, 2011
- added dependency for plonetheme.classic
4.0 - Mar 30, 2011
- theme updated to Plone 4