Provide a tool to compute radio occulations for planetary missions.
sudo apt install -y python3-gi libgirepository1.0-dev libcairo2-dev gobject-introspection gir1.2-gtk-3.0
sudo dnf install gcc cairo-devel pkg-config python3-devel gobject-introspection-devel cairo-gobject-devel gtk3
# Create directory. mkdir radiocc && cd radiocc # Create virtual environnement to install package and activate it. # Please read: https://docs.python.org/3/library/venv.html python -m venv .env source .env/bin/activate # Install radiocc pip install radiocc
If you use radiocc as a command-line, you should read the command line guide.
If you decide to use it from Python, you should read the library guide.
- runs a list of input folders gathered in a "to_process" folder
- writes the ouputs and saves figures in a "results" folder
To understand the config file, you should read the config file guide.
- improve old code for lisibility, portability and testing
- optimise code speed
- improve CLI interface, library API and config file for parameter tuning
- provide GUI interface for parameter tuning and application of corrections
Licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.