Simple reusable blog application
Radpress is a simple blog application for Djangonauts. It doesn’t use WYSIWYG editor. The default markup syntax is reStructuredText and you can preview your entry simply before published it.
Radpress’ default theme is based on Author theme_ of Mike McAlister. Thank you for the support.
- Zen mode for writing articles
- Disqus support for comment and reactions
- Useful sidebar widgets; tag cloud, latest posts
- Adding page links in navigation bar
- Listing archives for date or tag
- Author information for articles
- Simple theme like as Octopress.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size radpress-0.3.5.tar.gz (160.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|