Simple reusable blog application
Radpress is a simple blog application for Djangonauts. It doesn’t use a WYSIWYG editor; the default markup syntax is reStructuredText and you can preview your entry simply before publishing it. Radpress now ships with a Markdown renderer, too!
Radpress’ default theme is based on Author theme by Mike McAlister. Thank you for the support.
- Zen mode for writing articles
- Disqus support for comment and reactions
- Useful sidebar widgets; tag cloud, latest posts
- Adding page links in navigation bar
- Listing archives by date or tag
- Author information for articles
- Simple theme like in Octopress.
Supported markup languages
Ben Stott, <bgbnbigben[@]contextualsystems.com>
Radpress is free software under terms of the MIT License. For more information, see the LICENSE file.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size radpress-0.4.1.tar.gz (74.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|