Simple reusable blog application
Radpress is a simple blog application for Djangonauts. It doesn’t use a WYSIWYG editor; the default markup syntax is reStructuredText and you can preview your entry simply before publishing it. Radpress now ships with a Markdown renderer, too!
Radpress’ default theme is based on Author theme by Mike McAlister. Thank you for the support.
- Zen mode for writing articles
- Disqus support for comment and reactions
- Useful sidebar widgets; tag cloud, latest posts
- Adding page links in navigation bar
- Listing archives by date or tag
- Author information for articles
- Simple theme like in Octopress.
Supported markup languages
Ben Stott, <bgbnbigben[@]contextualsystems.com>
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size radpress-0.4.tar.gz (170.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|