raid hard disc monitoring daemon for linux servers
Monitoring hard discs in a raid system on linux servers. Raid Guard runs as a daemon and will send mails on specific events.
- Only tested on a linux server
- runs as a daemon.
- send a mail if a hard drive loss.
- setup via configuration file.
Installation / Deinstallation
with pippip install raid-guard pip uninstall raid-guard
- Unpack your package.
- Open a terminal and change to the folder which contains the setup.py and typepython setup.py install
- edit the /usr/share/raid_guard/raid_guard.ini an copy it to /root/.raid_guard.ini or start the prog the first time and the ini file will copied automaticly to root.
- Add an entry into the /etc/rc.local file: /usr/local/bin/raid_guard start
raid_guard [options]options are: start, stop, status, help, test, logfile
- The logfile is stored at /var/log/raid_guard.log
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size raid-guard-0.1.6.tar.gz (10.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|