Assets management module for Ralph
Assets module brings Offline Stock management functionality to the Ralph. It maintains ordering, purchasing and releasing the device to the user. It is not limited to datacenter. You can maintain processes for backoffice assets as well.
Ralph is an asset management system for your data center. It lets you see what hardware and software is installed. It also lets you keep track of who is using every device, for what, and how much it costs.
Released on April 23, 2015
- Added versioning to static files
- Added configuration-url and visualization-url to edit asset view.
- Small forms improvments. Added help texts to some fields.
- Changed look and feel for support listing (Djid)
- Change message in bulk edit location
Released on April 13, 2015
- Added Region feature to assets, liceces and supports.
- Added location fields to data center asset: data-center, server-room, rack, position, slot, orientation, slot-number.
- Added data center visualization.
- Added support for Accessories.
- Removed Ralph from requirements. Now Ralph requires ralph_assets.
- Added quantity to assigned licences.
- Added bulk edition for blade servers.
- Added redirecting button to return-asset transition from backoffice bulk-edit and single edit.
- Added datacenter filter to asset reports.
- Improved history mechanism.
- Reduced SQL queries about 50% in Licence and Hardware list view,
- Made AssetModel’s Category required.
- Added purchase_order field to Asset model.
- Seperated assets statuses for data center and back office.
- Added department to DC’s search form.
- Removed office info field from bulk edit.
- Skip liquidated assets in Scrooge API.
- API for supports for Scrooge.
- Renamed rack field to rack_old.
- Added new status ‘to deploy’ for Assets.
- Changes in form fields:
- New fields were added: hostname, service catalog name and management IP address. Now these fields can be displayed on Rack Visualisation view.
- Added Region to assets bulk edit form & admin form.
- Added Licence field to back-office bulkedit.
- Mobile responsive version for asset editing.
- Fixed soft-deleting feature on Licenses and Supports.
- Sync parent also for blade servers - use slote_no instead position.
- Fixed counting in ‘status - model’ report
- Show Full history even when the object have empty history.
- Running post_transition as an non-blocking.
Released on October 2, 2014
- Added new fields service & environment to asset; both fields are synchronised with linked device from Ralph,
- Improved API Scrooge,
- Refactored history mechanism with many improvements (detect many-to-many & foreign-key changes),
- Redesigned navigation, added mode switch in assets view,
- Added new fields in search,
- Added confirmation on leaving unsaved form,,
- Redesigned report views & added new ones,
- Changes in Ralph device linking algorithm,
Released on August 19, 2014
- Assets in license forms are autocompleted by device’s hostname,
- Added additional notes field to supports search,
- Added popup with information about unsaved changes on the form,
- UI improvement in reports,
Released on August 1, 2014
- Added new reports feature,
- New change-hostname transition,
- Transitions send signals,
- Updated documentation,
- Updated api_ralph (assigned supports),
- Expired information in support lookup,
- Removed useless fields from BackOffice edit form,
- Bugfix - wrong order in exported CSV in Assets,
Released on July 9, 2014
- Added supports submodule
- Added generate hostname feature
- Added bulkedit in licences
- Minor bugfixes
Released on June 13, 2014
- Added asset id column to asset report
Released on June 6, 2014
- Bugfix - slots field is not shown when model category is blade
Released on June 3, 2014
- Bugfixes in API,
- Bugfixes in MANIFEST.in,
- Minor improvements in admin - Assets count column in model,
- Minor improvement in API - full model resource,
- Minor changes in model fields,
- Minor field changes in forms,
- Minor JS fixes,
- Unittests improvements - use factory_boy
- Preparing to release a stable version
- New Licence module
- Improvement in asset fields
- Simple transitions
- Bug fixes
- Added warning logger with cores count from ralph and assets
- Changed AssetModel schema. Now height_of_device is a float field
- Added to AssetModel column named cores_count
- Changed in api_pricing conditions for getting assets
- Added Warehouse column to template bulk_edit file
- Changed limit in sn field when add/edit new device
- Visual grouping fields invoice_date and invoice_report when bulk edit assets
- Added deprecation rate field to bulk edit assets
- Added warehouse field to bulk edit assets
- cores_count from Asset returns 0 instead of None
- Add invoice date column to search table
- Fix bulk edit autocomplete
- Added 25 as default value of deprecation_rate
- Created a method in API to retrieve warehouses
- Added fields like venture_id, is_blade, cores_count, power_consumption, height_of_device and warehouse_id to get_assets API
- Added fields like power_consumption and height_of_device to AssetModel model
- Moved category from Asset model to AssetModel model
- Added cores_count method as property to Asset model
- fixes of Discovered column. Also it shows now on csv reports.
- Improved the csv exporting system
- Basing deprecation on invoice date instead of delivery date
- Pricing api uses only devices that existed on given date
- Pricing api can use forced deprecation
- Merged the u_height and size attributes
- Dynamically requiring ‘slots’ for blade categories
- Fixed unit tests
Released on October 03, 2013
- Added API for Ralph.
- Required form fields are now labelled accordingly.
- ralph_device_id get automatically cleaned when when Device linked to it gets deleted.
- Added partial and exact searches to assets.
- Unlinking assets from devices (and searching for unlinked assets) is now possible.
- Added searching assets by ralph_device_id. Added option to create stock devices for unlinked assets.
- Fixed creating assets with add part button.
- Column department added to csv report in search DC assets.
Released on August 08, 2013
- Added ajax autocomlation for Asset by barcode and/or sn.
- Disabled admin deletetion for Assets.
- Added link to the Pricing App.
- Added field: last modification, asset_id to csv file.
- initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ralph_assets-2.5.1.tar.gz (1.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|