Assets management module for Ralph
Assets module brings Offline Stock management functionality to the Ralph. It maintains ordering, purchasing and releasing the device to the user. It is not limited to datacenter. You can maintain processes for backoffice assets as well.
Ralph is an asset management system for your data center. It lets you see what hardware and software is installed. It also lets you keep track of who is using every device, for what, and how much it costs.
Released on August 19, 2014
- Assets in license forms are autocompleted by device’s hostname,
- Added additional notes field to supports search,
- Added popup with information about unsaved changes on the form,
- UI improvement in reports,
Released on August 1, 2014
- Added new reports feature,
- New change-hostname transition,
- Transitions send signals,
- Updated documentation,
- Updated api_ralph (assigned supports),
- Expired information in support lookup,
- Removed useless fields from BackOffice edit form,
- Bugfix - wrong order in exported CSV in Assets,
Released on July 9, 2014
- Added supports submodule
- Added generate hostname feature
- Added bulkedit in licences
- Minor bugfixes
Released on June 13, 2014
- Added asset id column to asset report
Released on June 6, 2014
- Bugfix - slots field is not shown when model category is blade
Released on June 3, 2014
- Bugfixes in API,
- Bugfixes in MANIFEST.in,
- Minor improvements in admin - Assets count column in model,
- Minor improvement in API - full model resource,
- Minor changes in model fields,
- Minor field changes in forms,
- Minor JS fixes,
- Unittests improvements - use factory_boy
- Preparing to release a stable version
- New Licence module
- Improvement in asset fields
- Simple transitions
- Bug fixes
- Added warning logger with cores count from ralph and assets
- Changed AssetModel schema. Now height_of_device is a float field
- Added to AssetModel column named cores_count
- Changed in api_pricing conditions for getting assets
- Added Warehouse column to template bulk_edit file
- Changed limit in sn field when add/edit new device
- Visual grouping fields invoice_date and invoice_report when bulk edit assets
- Added deprecation rate field to bulk edit assets
- Added warehouse field to bulk edit assets
- cores_count from Asset returns 0 instead of None
- Add invoice date column to search table
- Fix bulk edit autocomplete
- Added 25 as default value of deprecation_rate
- Created a method in API to retrieve warehouses
- Added fields like venture_id, is_blade, cores_count, power_consumption, height_of_device and warehouse_id to get_assets API
- Added fields like power_consumption and height_of_device to AssetModel model
- Moved category from Asset model to AssetModel model
- Added cores_count method as property to Asset model
- fixes of Discovered column. Also it shows now on csv reports.
- Improved the csv exporting system
- Basing deprecation on invoice date instead of delivery date
- Pricing api uses only devices that existed on given date
- Pricing api can use forced deprecation
- Merged the u_height and size attributes
- Dynamically requiring ‘slots’ for blade categories
- Fixed unit tests
Released on October 03, 2013
- Added API for Ralph.
- Required form fields are now labelled accordingly.
- ralph_device_id get automatically cleaned when when Device linked to it gets deleted.
- Added partial and exact searches to assets.
- Unlinking assets from devices (and searching for unlinked assets) is now possible.
- Added searching assets by ralph_device_id. Added option to create stock devices for unlinked assets.
- Fixed creating assets with add part button.
- Column department added to csv report in search DC assets.
Released on August 08, 2013
- Added ajax autocomlation for Asset by barcode and/or sn.
- Disabled admin deletetion for Assets.
- Added link to the Pricing App.
- Added field: last modification, asset_id to csv file.
- initial release