Generate Random Profile
Random Profile Generator
RandomProfile is a powerful and simple tool to generate fake data. You can use it to mock classes, populate databases and and much more. You can check the full documentation here.
pip install random-profile
from random_profile import RandomProfile rp = RandomProfile(num=5) ''' num = Total No. of Name You Want To Print default is 1 change the num value according to your needs. ''' # For First Name rp.first_name() # For First Name rp.full_name() # For First Name rp.full_profile()
- This is A python 3 Package.
- Install python 3.0+ or Anaconda 3.0+
Pip install random-profile #on python conda install random-profile # on anacoda
random-profile module is a random profile generator for many usages ex- fake dataset,youtube videos, content creation, personal projects.
Contributors for the Project CodePerfectPLus ...
what's new in future update
- More Random data will be added to package.
- variety of Random-Data will increase.
Before submitting a bug, please do the following:
Perform basic troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure you are on the latest version. If you are not on the most recent version, your problem may have been solved already! Upgrading is always the best first step.
- Try older versions. If you are already on the latest release, try rolling back a few minor versions (e.g. if on 1.7, try 1.5 or 1.6) and see if the problem goes away. This will help the devs narrow down when the problem first arose in the commit log.
- Try switching up dependency versions. If the software in question has dependencies (other libraries, etc) try upgrading/downgrading those as well.
Authors and acknowledgment
Show your appreciation to those who have contributed to the project.
For open source projects,Under MIT License.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for random_profile-0.0.9-py3-none-any.whl