A new version of python range
rangev2 is next version of popular range class of python, which enables you to produce lists even by using *,/,// and % operators along with +,- operators.
- The syntax is nearly similar to the privious versions
- Little modification is that step (third parametr) is now string containing operand and operator
- Example :
>>> new_range(8,100,'*9') >>> [8,72]
- print(new_range(begin,end,step)) will now print the entire list
>>> print(new_range(100,1,'//3') >>> [100, 33, 11, 3]
- the default values for begin and step are 0 and '+1' respectively.
- in operator is overloaded:
>>> 3 in new_range(4) >>> True.
- the list generated can also be accessed via list argument
- example :
>>> new_range(6).list >>> [0,1,2,3,4,5]
pip install rangev2
All ways welcome good contributions, keeping the target to make it core functionality of python
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rangev2-0.1.1.tar.gz (2.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|