Provides an additional WYSIWYG text field for the articles.
Extends the article by a second WYSIWYG text field to make it possible to split your text into two parts and display it for example above and below another component.
The following features for raptus.article are provided by this package:
- Additional WYSIWYG text field for the articles.
- Additional text (displays your text above an image or a video)
- Additional text left (displays your text in a separate column on the left)
- Additional text right (displays your text in a separate column on the right)
To install raptus.article.additionalwysiwyg into your Plone instance, locate the file buildout.cfg in the root of your Plone instance directory on the file system, and open it in a text editor.
Add the actual raptus.article.additionalwysiwyg add-on to the “eggs” section of buildout.cfg. Look for the section that looks like this:
eggs = Plone
This section might have additional lines if you have other add-ons already installed. Just add the raptus.article.additionalwysiwyg on a separate line, like this:
eggs = Plone raptus.article.additionalwysiwyg
Note that you have to run buildout like this:
Then go to the “Add-ons” control panel in Plone as an administrator, and install or reinstall the “raptus.article.default” product.
Note that if you do not use the raptus.article.default package you have to include the zcml of raptus.article.additionalwysiwyg either by adding it to the zcml list in your buildout or by including it in another package’s configure.zcml.
Add/Edit your article
If you add or edit an article you get a new rich text field called additional text. Insert the text you would like to have displayed by the additional wysiwyg component and press save.
Navigate to the “Components” tab of your article and select one of the additional wysiwyg components and press “save and view”.
Copyright and credits
raptus.article is copyrighted by Raptus AG and licensed under the GPL. See LICENSE.txt for details.
Note: You find a developer manual for raptus.article in the docs folder of raptus.article.core. Please have look there if you need more information.
- WYSIWYG (Provider for an additional WYSIWYG text of an article)
- provides: IWYSIWYG
- adapts: IArticle
- getAdditionalText - Function (Returns the additional WYSIWYG text)
- Added two new components (additionaltext.top and additionaltext.bottom) which are hidden by default
- Added French translations
- Set zip_safe flag to False
- Updated manual and readme
- First public release